Sunday, June 30, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party!!!

It's time to get acquainted with other teacher bloggers.






Topic- Tic Tac Toe

How it Works: Look at the graphic below. It is a Tic Tac Toe board filled with different categories. You will post about three of these categories but they have to make Tic Tac Toe. For example, you can choose to write about 3 topics that go vertical, or 3 topics that go horizontal, or three topics that go diagonal. 
I am doing Diagonal.

Where I went to college:
I went to Troy University, in Troy, Alabama.  Of course when I was there it was called Troy State University, and was a division 2 school.  We won several football National Championships in division 2.  Go Trojans!!!  Troy is now a division 1 school, so they compete against teams like Missouri and Auburn but, are in the Sunbelt Conference.  Troy is about 2 hours away from the small town I live in.  I am proud to be a Troy University Alumni!!

Favorite school memory as a kid:
My favorite school memory as a kid would have to be the day in 1977 that it snowed.  All of he county schools were out because it had started sleeting around 6:00am but, not the city school system.  We had to go to school as usual.  Around 9:00am, when the sleet turned to snow, our teacher let us go out and play in the snow.  This was a treat because we rarely get snow in South Alabama.  By 9:30 there was about 2 inches of snow on the ground and school was finally canceled.  needless to say merriment ensued!!! 


Hobbies:
I have several hobbies; reading, fishing, making games, and cooking.  I enjoy all of them but my favorite would have to be fishing.  My family has a five acre pond just outside of town, and it is stocked with bass, bream, and catfish.  My kids are teenagers and they enjoy fishing too.  It is a great place to have family events.  As a matter of fact that is where we are all celebrating the 4th of July!

as a matter of fact that is where we are celebrating the 4th of July.


If you would like to link up:
    http://flyingintofirst.blogspot.com/2013/06/lets-get-acquainted-linky-party.html?m=l


No comments:

Post a Comment