Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Can you tell how happy I am?   I have a new blog design and it is wonderful!  I wish I could take credit for it but, I can't.   I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU and shout out to Megan @ A Bird In Hand Designs.  She helped me all the way.  If you haven't been to her website http://abirdinhanddesigns.blogspot.com/   you need to.  She has some of the cutest ideas around.  You can design your own blog(with her help), or you can let her build your page for you.  She helped me build my design and I am more than ecstatic about it!  :)
Before, my page was kind of busy and not really something I was happy with but, now it is amazing!
So if your thinking about building a blog page or just updating one you already have go visit Megan and let her help you build what you really want.   Thanks Again Megan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment